This privacy notice for Beds In a Box Inc. describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share your information when you use our website or engage with us in other related ways, including any sales and marketing.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Certain information like device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, country, location, information about how and when you use our website, and other technical information. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) and is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through Stripe and PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe or PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.